Regarding check_oracle

joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com
Wed Nov 14 11:59:39 CET 2007

When you run this command from the command line it is using the
environmental variables setup in your .profile or .login I am not familiar
with the check_oracle but you will need to set the environmental variables
for the ID running the query.

Joe Petrucci
Cell : 724-462-0443

Sunny Bhatheja <sunny at tetrain.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
11/14/2007 04:41 AM

nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Regarding check_oracle

Dear All,
                        I m trying to monitor using check_oracle
plugin.But whn i checked my oracle from Plugin like ./check_oracle --tns
orcl and it gives me ok status but whn i used this by putting entry in
hosts, services and chkcommands thn if gives like Oracle Home is not set
for sid.

reporting any issue.