Regarding check_oracle

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:46:19 CET 2007

Yes this is common, make sure the Nagios user has $ORACLE_HOME set in
the environment to your locally installed oracle bits like sqlplus which
this depends on.

A cheap cheat would just be to modify the script and hardcode it at the
top (but then beware when you upgrade the plugins that this will revert
to broken so if doing that you may want to copy the plugin out and keep
it separate).

-h

Hari Sekhon