Monitoring a process

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:25:10 CET 2007

One thing I notice in your configurations, apart from the massive retry
interval is that you are inheriting max check attempts of 15 from the
leadlander template. This means you have to wait 60 minutes for 1st
failure and then 14* 6 hours for the 15th failure on which it goes hard
critical and alerts you.

Change your check intervals and/or max check attempts for this service
in order to make it go into a hard state and then you will get your
notification.

-h

Hari Sekhon