Were can I find the check_snmp plugin

Christy.New at cancer.org Christy.New at cancer.org
Tue Nov 13 21:51:52 CET 2007

I have tons of snmp plugins in this folder, but my routers, which allow
snmp will not run these two snmp service check:

They are as follows, and it keeps telling me that it is missing the plug
in.

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/SNMP.51.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=555

Here is were I pulled the plug-in and then extracted it's contents into the
libexec folder.  Next I stopped and restarted Nagios.  Then logged into
Nagios and the errors were still there.  So next I restarted my entire
server and followed the process and again it was still the errors are still
there.  Could it be that I am using UBUNTU Linux and maybe I should go with
redhat or debian?

Very Respectfully,
Christy M. New
1(404)327-6490
American Cancer Society
Corporate IT-NHO NOC
Network Infrastructure Engineer

             "Valdinger,
             Stephen (DOV,
             MSX)"                                                      To
             <svalding at doverch         <Christy.New at cancer.org>,
             em.com>                   <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net

             11/13/2007 02:46                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Nagios-users] Were can I find
                                       the check_snmp plugin

Check_snmp is a standard plugin found in the Nagios Plugins package. If
you have downloaded these, then you already have it in your
/usr/local/Nagios/libexec (or wherever you installed Nagios, this is
just the default).