Oracle Applications monitor using nagios

joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com joseph.petrucci at wachovia.com
Fri Nov 9 17:22:48 CET 2007

I do not have a script that will log in to the application.

 I run scripts that get status's from
$COMMON_TOP/admin/scripts/$CONTEXT_NAME.

I also monitor long running concurrent manager jobs through SQL.

What are you trying to monitor I can probably give you a script to do it.

Joe Petrucci
Cell : 724-462-0443

Vuppala <rup001 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
11/09/2007 10:34 AM

nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Oracle Applications monitor using nagios

Hello
   I would like to know is there a way to monitor oracle applications by
logging in.

Thanks

reporting any issue.