Not sure how to correct this.

Christy.New at cancer.org Christy.New at cancer.org
Thu Nov 8 18:16:49 CET 2007

I am getting the following:

port 1 bandwidth usuage       mrtgtraf: unable to open MRTG log file.
Port 1 link status                  plugin may be missing
uptime                        plugin may be missing

I have searched the plugin downloads and can't seem to figure out what I
have done wrong.  Can some one give me guidance.  I downloaded everything
that the user manual said to and put them in my downloads file.  Can you
give me guidance on were to go and how to download the correct files.

Very Respectfully,
Christy M. New
1(404)327-6490
American Cancer Society