Is contactgroup_name accessible as a macro for notifications?

Tom Yates madlists at teaparty.net
Thu Nov 8 12:14:15 CET 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> Check the docs. The macro documentation is extensive. Or try and find out.

Thank you for that.  I did the former before posting; the only contact
macros defined are $CONTACT{NAME,ALIAS,MAIL,PAGER,ADDRESSn}$.  It's
certainly possible that the macro exists, but isn't classed as a contact
macro; that said, no other macro documented in /docs/macros.html seems to
fit.

What I was asking is whether anyone's aware of an undocumented way to
access the parameter, or of some other clever end-run that hasn't occurred
to me.  Or, admittedly, whether I've missed something obvious.

--

    Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net