Is contactgroup_name accessible as a macro for notifications?

Tom Yates madlists at teaparty.net
Thu Nov 8 11:16:55 CET 2007

I'm using nagios 2.9 on solaris 9, and I feed tickets directly into a
helpdesk system.  Several different contactgroups (eg mac problems, PC
problems, unix problems, network problems) contain the helpdesk email
contact.

The helpdesk admins would really appreciate knowing which group generated
a particular email so they can shunt the mail into the right helpdesk
queue.  Is the contactgroup_name available to me as a macro, so i can
include it in the notify-by-email command?  Or should I just define
several different helpdesk users, and work something in via $CONTACTNAME$?

Thanks for any light anyone can shed.

--

   Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net