status map issues

Justin Maloney justinm at honeycomb.net
Wed Nov 7 21:05:07 CET 2007

2 issues

Any ideas on how to get it to redraw the map?  Every time I update my
config with new hosts, everything moves around but I'm left with these
unused sections.  See pic.

And the usual logos don't appear.

Here is the shortened version of what I have

In nagios.cfg

cfg_file=/usr/local/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg

in hostextinfo.cfg

define hostextinfo{

host_name       chx-ac-conv-1.be

statusmap_image server.gd2

}

In /usr/local/www/nagios/images/logos/

ls -l

-rw-r--r--  1 root   wheel    1110 Nov  6 09:37 server.gd2

-rw-r--r--  1 root   wheel    1627 Nov  6 09:41 server.png

Created from a image pack from nagiosexchange.org using pngtogd2

Pkg_info

gd-2.0.35,1

Thank you,

Justin Maloney