Monitoring Windows XP

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:46:56 CET 2007

Hi,

The ONLY Oficial location for downloading NC_NEt is SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net

It is Highly recomended to upgrade to 4.1a for solving issues and extended
functionality.

current version is 4.1a requires Dot Net v2.0
Other tools require Dot Net 1.1

technical Support is through NC_Net Forum on SourceForge.
Best of Luck.

Tony (Author of NC_Net)