Service checks

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:37:32 CET 2007

You are correct, you can actually do this with a regex, I completely
forgot about this option. Thanks for reminding me.

If you are skilled with regex you can do this, although I think that the
OP was looking for a way around having one service definition for
all 4 web sites, and for this, I would think that separate service
definitions are a little nicer than trying to put a square peg in a
round hole.

-h

Hari Sekhon