Nagios Huge Installation (15000 hosts) - Problem

Cédric TEMPLE cedric.temple at linagora.com
Sun Nov 4 17:59:39 CET 2007

On Sunday 04 November 2007 17:40:59 Alexander Bespalov wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> I will try it.

OK. Could you send the results please?

> Should I change the 'max_check_result_reaper_time' paremeter?

I don't known. I play a lot with with nagios 2.x version, not for the 3.x.
This parameter is introduced in the 3.x version. The setting i told you
before works great for 2.x.

> What is the largest Nagios installation do you know?

up to 33 000 services (with 3 distributed servers and 1 central server). You
could have more than 33 000 services with 15 000 hosts...

Hope it helps.