Could not read host and service status information!

gurdeep johal gurdeep_chd2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 08:48:06 CET 2007

Hi

  I am new in Nagios. I am receving this error when I browsing Nagios console. And when I trying to start or Restart Nagios Service I am reciving this Error "Config Error! Start Aborted. Check your Nagios Configuration". But I have checked my Configuration file. and I have read the Documentation File two time. May I am doing some thing wrong. Can anyboddy suggest me avoid this problem.

Gurdeep Singh
http://mail.yahoo.com