check_cpu and check_mem for unix

stephen wing stephen.wing at steria.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 09:34:44 CET 2007

Hi

            Can anyone tell me is there a check_cpu and check_mem that will
work on unix servers, I need them to work on AIX. I am currently running the
nagios 2.9 server on a Linux machine and am monitoring AIX clients.

Regards

Stephen

---------------------------------------

Stephen Wing

Steria Limited

Senior Technical Consultant

Telephone  02890393605

Mobile       07966823605

This email originates from Steria Limited, registered office: Three Cherry Trees Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7AH; Registered in England and Wales, number 2706218; www.steria.co.uk.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights.  It is only for the use of the addressee(s). You are prohibited from copying, forwarding, disclosing, saving or otherwise using it in any way if you are not the addressee(s) or responsible for delivery.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and cancel it immediately.
Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.
Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be assured. Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified, falsified, or edited.