How to implement Nagios

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Nov 1 13:47:38 CET 2007

plz
> explain in easy way

As has been noted, you _will_ need to familiarize yourself with the
documentation. A lot of time was put into it so that you can help
yourself and not ask others to do work for you. We will commonly
reference the documentation in answer to questions. That being said,
Google (why doesn't everyone use this?) links to many nagios tutorials
that 'water-down' the documentation --

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nagios+tutorials&btnG=Search

--
Marc