Nagios site down

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Tue May 29 00:15:33 CEST 2007

<quote who="James Turnbull">
> Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 May 2007, Sapon, Dimitry wrote:
>>
>>> It's dead for me. I have the same error as the original poster.
>>
>> Funny enough the ones telling us the site is ok have google in the
>
> I suspect caching also - though not sure it has anything to do with
> the Received line. :)  It's still down for me.

"Received" line has nothing to do with web browsing.

Though, the site is down.  Looks like there is an absolute path
for an include file, that should be a relative path.

"/includes/globals.php" should probably be "includes/globals.php"

--
And, did Galoka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri