Monitoring Drupal CMS with Nagios and WebInject

Dominik Zalewski dzalewski-bYlONXBx7s6Wd6l5hS35sQ at public.gmane.org
Mon May 28 17:40:01 CEST 2007

Dear All,

Does anybody using Nagios for monitoring Drupal CMS deployments? Nagios
already has check_http and check_curl plugins but I can only validate
index.php. I was thinking about test tool called WebInject. It has a Nagios
plugin http://www.webinject.org/plugin.html . You can create custom xml
config files for different deployments and check if specific function of web
application is working. Here my problem comes. How to login to drupal using
WebInject and howto navigate on the website.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Dominik