Force Hard State with Passive Checks

Sapon, Dimitry Dimitry.Sapon at rbccm.com
Fri May 25 17:19:31 CEST 2007

I was thinking of doing that also but just wanted to know if there was a
more "graceful" way of approaching this problem.

To answer the other question that came in, yes both active and passive
checks are used on these services so the is_volatile is not an option.

If anyone is aware of any other ways...please feel free to share.
Thanks.