E_ACCESSDENIED

Mike Conigliaro conigliaro at getproactivenow.com
Wed May 23 23:27:25 CEST 2007

this is some kind of permission error.  i dont know what your plugin is doing,
but it apparently doesnt have the permissions it needs.

Mike Conigliaro
ProActive Technologies
conigliaro at getproactivenow.com
203.239.0440 ext:317
www.getproactivenow.com

Borda, Hugo wrote:

> Can somebody help me? We are using Nagios under windows 2003.  It runs
> great for a lot of servers but there are a few that return the following
> error
>

> * * <string xmlns="*http://nagios-wsc/*">*nagios-wsc v1.0a ReleaseResult
> Unknown: Unknown exception connecting scope(servername
> invalid?)<br>Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005
> (E_ACCESSDENIED))*</string>
>

> This is how we called from the browser:
>

> http://bugle/nagios/service1.asmx/disks?server=www.servername.com&param=80%,90%
>
> We have been looking at event logs and IIS logs for days and so far we
> can’t come up with any resolution.
>
> Thanks, Hugo//
>

>             //

> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee
and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.