no output in plugin

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 08:02:29 CEST 2007

I downloaded check_ser plugins for checking SER. When I try to run it
in terminal, it is successful though there's no output. Its just goes
back to prompt. When I miss some of the parametes, it shows an error so
I concluded that if it goes back to prompt means no error.

But when I check the web interface, it says "no output"...... Can this be a script problem?
I chmod /usr/local/nagios/ to 710 and chown -R nagios.apache /usr/local/nagios to make sure permission is correct

Here is the checkcommands.cfg

check_ser command definition

define command {
        command_name check-sip
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ser -H $ARG1$ -U $ARG2$ -P $ARG3$ -w $ARG4$ -c $ARG5$
}

Here is the bigger.cfg

define service{
        host_name                       sip.nagios.com
        service_description             SIP
        check_command                check-sip!sip.nagios.com!sip:100 at nagios.com!xyz123!50!80
        }

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/