Show disk usage in Trends/Graphs

Palle Jensen palleje at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:31:59 CEST 2007

Thanks for all help!

The different graphs, PNP, MRTG do they store the perf. data in a database or logfile?
When i look in the logfiles for nagios, it show only a single check for the perf. data per day. I am running Nagios with a daily rotating file. Is there a way to configure nagios to save the data several times i.e. every time it checks the service? If yes, is there anyway to use nagios logfile to get the data and showing that in graphs? I have been searching in the documentation/forums and mailing lists but cant find any answer for that. I am asking because i want to be sure i am research the right thing, either use nagios logfile for showing the perf. data graph or install an add-on to be able to do it.

- Palle