error message

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Wed May 16 03:21:45 CEST 2007

Quoting Steven Haigh <steven_haigh at pacific.net.au>:

>> From nagios2.conf:
>
> # EXTERNAL COMMAND OPTION
> # This option allows you to specify whether or not Nagios should check
> # for external commands (in the command file defined below).  By default
> # Nagios will *not* check for external commands, just to be on the
> # cautious side.  If you want to be able to use the CGI command
> interface
> # you will have to enable this.  Setting this value to 0 disables
> command
> # checking (the default), other values enable it.
> check_external_commands=0
>

> Change this to 1.

Thanks Steve.  I just found that.  Is there an easier interface to add
hosts?  I spent the last 2 days typing in hosts in hosts.cfg,
hostgroups.cfg, services.cfg, and contacts in the contacts etc.  I
have quite a bit more to add, and was hoping for some kind of good
tool to add them.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger