ndomod: Could not open data sink! I'll keep trying, but some output may get lost...

Jimmy jimjunk at syska-inc.com
Mon May 14 21:05:54 CEST 2007

Yes I guess that is the only thing I have tried. I even ran ./installdb
as the user specified in ndo2db.cfg, i have tried changing the name and
password in ndo2db.cfg and granting a new user privs to the database in
mysql thinking that maybe the default ndouser and ndopassword is
specially blocked, but still to no avail

if you can think of any other troubleshooting suggestions i would
appreciate it

Jimmy