CVS/Subversion Checks?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 17:40:57 CEST 2007

I wrote a check_svn plugin in bash for this, it's fairly basic, it just
checks the svn server is up and that I can get a listing, I didn't want
to go polluting everything by actually doing check-ins etc... although I
could do check outs, but there isn't much point, by the time the server
is up and listing, it is most likely functioning fine...

-h

Hari Sekhon