ngraph sometimes not display graph

Stijn Gruwier sg at schaubroeck.be
Mon May 14 15:33:37 CEST 2007

Hello,
Also ran into this, so I patched nagiosgraph to calculate the heartbeat
value on a per service basis (= 3 times the interval between the first 2
service checks). I tried to post this on the nagiosgraph forum but for
some strange reason I couldn't log in. Normally this patch works fine
but there might be situations where a wrong heartbeat gets calculated.
For example when a user reschedules a Nagios service check. The ideal
solution would be a Nagios macro/environment variable that tells us the
normal_check_interval for a service.
I hope someone puts this into the official version of nagiosgraph.

Regards,
Stijn

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
 http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm