ngraph sometimes not display graph

Jeffrey Lensen jeffrey at hyves.nl
Mon May 14 08:51:36 CEST 2007

My experience with having Nagios creating graphs, is the problem that
checks don't manage to finish in time, which creates faulty data in the
RRD database. RRD has to receive new data at a certain time-interval in
order to create proper RRD files. Since the execution time of Nagios
checks can be somewhat unpredictable at times, it tends to not be able
to do this in time.

Ofcourse I don't know your Nagios setup, but that's my experience with a
Nagios setup with over 150 hosts and 7000 checks ;)

Jeffrey Lensen
System Administrator Hyves
hyves page: http://skyler.hyves.nl
mail/msn:   jeffrey at hyves.nl