Sending SMS from Nagios

Riemer Palstra riemer at palstra.com
Fri May 11 02:36:52 CEST 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:55:36AM +1000, Andrew Lee wrote:
>    I am now trying to work my way through the instructions at
>    [1]http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=220
>    My problem - I can't seem to find any file called
>    sms_notification_by_gnokki on my system after installing Nagios, the
>    plugins or gnokii.

The given example over there *is* the sms_notification_by_gnokki script,
which you can alter to your own needs. So, put the command definition in
your commands.cfg and alter the script to your needs (you might also
need to change the paths in it, as you might have Nagios installed in
another location than /opt/nagios).

--
Riemer Palstra
riemer at palstra.com