Notification on Stalk

Aaron Devey adevey at omniture.com
Wed May 9 00:21:45 CEST 2007

For what it's worth, I have been looking for a solution similar to this
as well.  What I'd really like to see is an "event_stalking_options"
parameter in nagios where the event handler is called based on the
stalking options.  In your case, the easiest (but probably most
annoying) solution might be to set the notification interval to the same
value as your check interval.  If your check is running every 5 minutes,
and your notification interval is set to fire off every 5 minutes, then
each notification sent out will have the latest check results.

-Aaron