nagisograph not diplaying graph in url

Peter Ringe Peter.Ringe at web.de
Fri May 4 23:04:42 CEST 2007

Hi Joe,

no pictures at all means, that show.cgi cannot find an corresponding
rrd-File. In fact, there
is no rrd-File in your listing

(should begin with admin01_NM-NRPE-CPU-Usage_<xxxxx>.rrd
the complete name depends on the map-File of your nagiosgraph -
installation )

So I assume, your nagiosgraph doesn't recognize perfdata from that plugin
have a look in nagiosgraph.log

but there is also one $ in the URL at the end of your hostname
try to define your notes_url as

    notes_url
/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=$HOSTNAME&service=NM-NRPE-CPU-Usage
or
    notes_url   /nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=admin01&service=NM-NRPE-CPU-Usage

regards,

peter