NRPE: Command 'check_swap' not defined

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Wed May 2 10:35:44 CEST 2007

Is the check load command specified on the nagios monitoring box

Here is how my config is defined.

Remote nrpe box. /usr/local/etc/nrpe.cfg

command[check_load]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_load -w 15,10,5 -c
30,25,20

>From nagios monitoring box. /usr/local/nagios/etc/checkcommands.cfg

# ' check load on remote systems using nrpe
define command{
        command_name    check_nrpe_load
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $ARG1$
        }

This works fine for me.

Regards

Tom