Monitor NAS partition which is mounted under Linux

vadi vadi.ksdba at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:26:23 CEST 2007

Dear all, thank you very much for your suggestion.

Anthony Mendoza: Sir I am totally new to SNMP. I request you to tell more
clues related monitoring NAS partition through SNMP.

Hugo van der Kooij: Hi...I don't have that much control on storage box OR
consulting vendor.

Jim Avery: Sir your right but my question is
Let's take an example:

Filesystem

Size

Used

Avail

Use%

Mounted on

1.1.1.1:/a_doc/u1/home/ftproot/

473G

246G

227G

52%

/u1/home/ftproot

1.1.1.1:/a_doc/u2/home/ftproot/

473G

246G

227G

52%

/u2/home/ftproot

1.1.1.1:/db/u1/home/ftproot/center/

527G

377G

151G

72%

/u1/home/ftproot/center

1.1.1.1:/db/u2/home/ftproot/center/

527G

377G

151G

72%

/u2/home/ftproot/center

1.1.1.1:/doc/u2/home/ftproot/files/

527G

362G

165G

69%

/u2/home/ftproot/file

1.1.1.1:/doc/u1/home/ftproot/doc/

527G

362G

165G

69%

/u1/home/ftproot/doc

1.1.1.1:/a_doc/u1/home/abc/

473G

246G

227G

52%

/u1/home/abc

1.1.1.1:/a_doc/u1/home/xyz/

473G

246G

227G

52%

/u1/home/xyz

1.1.1.1:/a_doc/u1/home/pqr/

473G

246G

227G

52%

/u1/home/pqr

1.1.1.1:/storage/

2.7T

1.9T

862G

69%

/DC_Backup

Only NAS partition here is  a_doc , db, doc, a_doc, in storage which I
required to monitor.

I thing there is no use in monitoring all the partition here as per the
above snapshot.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Best Regards,

Vadiraj