nagios service extended configuration and icons

Manish Sapariya manishs at gs-lab.com
Thu Mar 29 14:17:33 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have all of my service in passive mode. After some
struggle I manage to integrate nagiosgraph and configured
one of the service to generate graph. The problem that
I am seeing is that the icons and their associated links
are interchanged.

e.g.
I have 3 icons for Root partition service.

ICON          | mouser over tip            | Link

Passive       |  Active service checks are |
nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=2&host=rcdut10&service=Root+Partition
                 disabled.....

Extra service | View Extra service notes   |
/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=rcdut10&service=Root+Partition
Graph         | View Graph                 |
nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=2&host=rcdut10&service=Root+Partition

If you notice the link for Extra service icon is pointing to nagiosgraph
where as
it should point to nagios extinfo.cgi.

As an side note I am using fruity to generate the
configuration files, and they seem to be OK on
cursory look.

Any ideas?
Thanks and Regards,
Manish