Configuration tool for large environment

chiel chiel at gmx.net
Wed Mar 28 11:15:26 CEST 2007

Ok, thanks for pointing me to the Groups function in Monarch. Altrough I
will have to install Groundwork open source, I will give it a try.
Does anyone have experiance with these kinds of setup's??

I also find I the monarch readme file:
quote:
VII.    Multiple Instances of Nagios
        You will find most of the imformation you need in the Help document.
More information
        can be found in the MonarchDeploy module. In it is an example that
has been implemented
        successfully.

But I can't find any usefull information in the help files. does anybody
ever used the MonarchDeploy.pm script?

Michiel