Disable Notifications for hosts in a group.

Lopez, Denise dlopez at humnet.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 27 19:28:14 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I was just wondering if it was possible to disable notifications for all
hosts in a particular group via the web interface without having to
disable each host individually.  We just recently had a scheduled power
outage for one of our Building and would have liked to quickly disable
notifications for all the equipment in that building without having to
do each one individually.

Thanks in advance.

Denise Lopez
UCLA Center for Digital Humanities