WRONG STATUS

grace ingabire ingabireg at terracom.rw
Mon Mar 26 16:49:52 CEST 2007

I’ m using nagiosVersion 2.0 , on FreeBSD 6.0 , plugin version 1.4

I HAVE CHANGED THE CONFIG AS REQUESTED BUT I'M STILL GETTING THE DOWN STATUS
ON THE DEVICE.

CAN I HAVE MORE DETAILS ON THE: check_command: check_ping!30.0,1%!60.0,10%

For what I know 30 stands for the response time in milliseconds for nagios
to deliver a warning status and 1 is the packet loss.

60ms is the critical status.

define service{

        use                             generic-service         ; Name of
service template to use

        host_name                       cisco_xxxx

        service_description             PING

        is_volatile                     0

        check_period                    24x7

        max_check_attempts              6

        normal_check_interval           2

        retry_check_interval            1

        contact_groups                  cpl

        notification_options            w,u,c,r

        notification_interval           120

        notification_period             24x7

        check_command                   check_ping!30.0,1%!60.0,10%

Thanks.

Regards,

Grace