host check delay problem

Dinçer Kavraal dkavraal at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 17:14:34 CET 2007

Hi,
I have stopped checks for hosts. And new configuration did well which made
me check each server (as a ping service for each) with 1 minute delays.
I have any other problem at the moment.

When my new configuration was set, I was having notification for even child
server's services. Then I decided to set service dependency for parent-child
hosts. However, at the moment, UNREACHABLE status became DOWN. Now
statistics show me availability falls even it was a dependent service.

How can I manage to solve this? Do you have any idea?

Dinçer

History summary: