nagiosgraph render issue

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Thu Mar 1 19:32:40 CET 2007

<quote who="kyle">
> It seems the data isn't collected, but it is (checked in the
> nagiosgraph.log).  My concern now is the gap between checks
> (10 mins), perhaps nagiosgraph is droping/unable to display
> such distant data. As a workaround I've lowered check interval
> to 90 secs (waiting to see what happens).

Make sure this is set correctly in nagiosgraph.conf:

# Heartbeat. In seconds, twice the size of servicecheck intervals
heartbeat = 600

If you have to change it, you will need to delete your RRD files,
so that nagiosgraph will create new ones with the correct heartbeat.

If you are checking every 10 minutes, the heartbeat needs to be
1200 seconds.

RRD throws out data that is not within the correct time window.

--
And, did Galoka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri