cgi misconfiguration?

Rogelio Bastardo scubacuda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:08:21 CEST 2007

I installed Nagios 2.9 via yum on CentOS.
The web page displays correctly (e.g. http://myServer/nagios), but I get the
following error when I hit anything related to the CGI. Any suggestions as
to what I didn't configure properly?

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at 10.200.200.225 Port 80