Nagios 3.0 EPN problems....

Peter Krüpl peter at henet.dk
Wed Jun 27 13:41:00 CEST 2007

Hi Again,

I forgot to write how the output get's messed up...

The output gets garbled like the following:  "&#-64;&#-66;:67 Peer is Up."
instead of :"AS9167 Peer is Up."

This happens when i have "use_embedded_perl_implicitly=1" configured....
When i have "use_embedded_perl_implicitly=0" configured and
include "# nagios: +epn" in my plugins.... the output is ok.

Since i have no clue whetever EPN is used as i do not get any EPN debug
logs,
i can not tell if it works.....