Monitoring Windows Services

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Tue Jun 26 20:41:05 CEST 2007

Jerad,

Yes.  Run "check_nt --help" to see more details on what it supports.
See the "-d SHOWALL" part in the output:

	 SERVICESTATE =
	,  Check the state of one or several services.
	  Request a -l parameters with the following syntax:
	  -l <service1>,<service2>,<service3>,...
	  You can specify -d SHOWALL in case you want to see working
services
	  in the returned string.

Mark