[SPAM?] RE: RE : Sybase check on windows servers

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Mon Jun 25 11:27:41 CEST 2007

I am using nagios2.9 and Nagios plugins 1.4.9.

I have made a hostgroup for Sybase servers of the sort-

define hostgroup{

        hostgroup_name  sybase

        alias           Sybase Servers

        members         machine1,machine2,machine3,machine4,machine5

        }

Now I want to know if its possible to define a single service for all
these machines as the service name differs in each server because it is-

Sybsql-machine1,sybsql_machine2,sybsql_machine3 etc.

Can you please also provide me help on command definition and service
definition for Sybase check on linux machines.

With a million thanks :-)

Lalita