Nagios HTTP monitoring

GJP gjp at gpnet.nl
Fri Jun 22 19:09:06 CEST 2007

Jerad,

I didn't understand that either. That's why I customized the the check_http
command definition. That way (in my previous example) you can have your http
checks from any Nagios client. Usefull for instance for  off-site checks.

Regarding the -a switch. The -a $ARG1$ (or whatever) should be in your command
definition. And your parms as you 'feed' them to the command in your service
definition seperated with "!".

Regards,

Gerard.