Notifications

Jerad Riggin jriggin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:18:51 CEST 2007

I'm running 2.9.

The problem is that the server i'm monitoring uses host headers, so multiple
sites are on 10.10.10.7.  The default site for *.7 is a Microsoft CRM site
which requires basic authentication.  So even though in services I specify
-H lagarde.lagardeinc.com it seems to just hit the IP listed for the
host which hits Microsoft CRM and nagios reports unauthorized.