Nagios-Windows 2003

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jun 22 15:55:33 CEST 2007

If the nagios log shows them sent the problem is more likely with the
MTA on your nagios machine. Check your mail logs there and see what the
mail server is doing with them or if it even gets them. If you don't see
them in the logs, verify your notification command actually works by
running it as the nagios user, substituting in appropriate values for
macros where necessary.

--
Marc