Nagios-Windows 2003

John Duraisw john.duraiswamy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:31:38 CEST 2007

Hello Everyone,
I've been trying to monitor some services on windows 2003(SP2) using snmp
plugins with nagios 2.9, everything is working fine on the monitoring side.
When the service goes down the GUI turns RED but I don't get any
notifications all though the nagios GUI says the notifations has been sent
out. All the other notifications gets sent properly. I this something to do
with windows 2003 ? Any ideas please?

Thanks,
-john