Nagios sendmail segfault

Coffee, Jon Jon.Coffee at tdsecurities.com
Fri Jun 22 05:45:58 CEST 2007

Hello All,

I can't seem to get notifications to work.  The message appears to be
sent when looking at the nagois.log file and in the /var/log/maillog .
But when I check in the /var/log/messages file I see this:

Jun 21 22:41:13 nagios2 nagios: HOST NOTIFICATION:
contact;server1;DOWN;notify-host-by-email;(Host Check Timed Out)

Jun 21 22:41:13 nagios2 kernel: Mail[477]: segfault at 0000000000000005
rip 0000000000406f90 rsp 0000007fbfff9c40 error 4

Any ideas?  I'm thinking sendmail is hosed although I can send mail from
the command line just fine to any address.

Thanks,

Jon

TD Securities does not accept any liability or losses either direct or consequential
caused by the use of this information. This communication is for informational
purposes only and is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an
official confirmation of any transaction.  TD Securities is
neither making any investment recommendation nor providing any
professional or advisory services relating to the activities
described herein. All market prices, data and other information
are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice. The information contained herein is provided
for your exclusive benefit and use. The information shall not be further distributed
or duplicated in whole or in part by any means without the prior
written consent of TD Securities. Any statements made herein do not
necessarily reflect those of TD Securities or its affiliates.
TD Securities is a trademark of The Toronto-Dominion Bank and
represents TD Securities (USA) LLC and certain investment
banking activities of The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries.