Nagios Message Acknowledgment

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:11:30 CEST 2007

I wish it was that easy but its still not working regardless of spelling

I changed it of course but same error

*> nagios -v /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg*

Nagios 2.4
Copyright (c) 1999-2006 Ethan Galstad (http://www.nagios.org)
Last Modified: 05-31-2006
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error: Invalid command object directive '$HOSTACKAUTHOR$\nAcknowledged:'.
Error: Could not add object property in file '/etc/nagios/misccommands.cfg'
on line 54.