Notification Question

Sapon, Dimitry Dimitry.Sapon at rbccm.com
Thu Jun 21 15:36:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a criteria that only the first two non-OK Hard State
notifications need to be sent out (at whatever the specified interval
is). Afterwards, it's enough that it just keeps logging it with Nagios.
I thought I could get this done via escalations whereby I set the first
escalation to sent an email on warning and all further escalations to
send out on OK status. I realized that when you specify states in
escalations, the escalations only trigger when the host/service hits
that state, otherwise, the default profile values get used.

Is there any way I can fulfill this criteria? Maybe there's a way to
disable notifications in the regular service definitions but allow them
to be sent out on the first two escalations?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dimitry

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may be privileged and confidential.
Unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you receive This e-mail in error, please advise immediately and delete the original message.
This message may have been altered without your or our knowledge and the sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the message.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.