Soft critical state and sound alarms (Jim Avery)

Linuxale linuxale at libero.it
Thu Jun 21 12:20:47 CEST 2007

> If you are using the Firefox browser, I can recommend the
> nagioschecker firefox extension which was mentioned here recently.  It
> permits you to filter in various ways what states will be displayed
> and when sounds will be played.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/nagioschecker/

Hi Jim,
thanks this could be a valid method.

I'm trying its. But I prefer something integrated in nagios that not
need any browser plugins...
I don't know if this exist...but I was thinking to modify the code of
the cgi to avoid to play on SOFT STATE.

Thankx
Alex

Le informazioni trasmesse sono destinate esclusivamente alla persona o
alla società in indirizzo e sono da intendersi confidenziali e riservate.
Ogni trasmissione, inoltro, diffusione o altro uso di queste
informazioni a persone o società differenti dal destinatario é proibita.
Se ricevete questa comunicazione per errore, contattate il mittente
e cancellate le informazioni da ogni computer.

Please note that the contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and for the eyes of the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication or any part of it is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately using the contact details above and then delete this e-mail.