Perf data / Graphs

Palle Jensen palleje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:38:50 CEST 2007

Arno,

>> As setting all this up takes awhile I will not give you complete
>> examples

Whatever you set up in Nagios is quite time consuming and so far I haven't
seen anyone in here unwilling to share experience, which I plan to do as
well once I get a good hang of this. I thought that was what these mailing
lists was for

>> (I also don't know what exactly you want to graph...).
Yes I stated that --> getting performance data from memory, cpu load, disk,
service, process that can be shown in graphs

>> If you really can't figure that out, drop me a mail and ask for paid
>> consulting ;-)

If I needed paid consulting I would surely ask for it, I know that sooner or
later I will get help here on the mailing list, once I get the help I will
post it back here... for FREE.

>> (Note that this is not meant as an advertisement, but rather as a last
>> resort solution for Palle!)
Are you kidding??

Thanks,
- Palle